Hopewell UMC Open Mic Night, held each First Friday of the month at Hopewell United Methodist Church, is open to all musicians, singers, songwriters – beginners to advanced. Come out and enjoy good music! We need folks to listen as well perform!
Join the fun Friday, April 4 and Friday May 6 from 7 pm to 10 pm at the church at 20 Blackwell Avenue, Hopewell Borough. Doors open at 6:30 pm to sign up for slots.
All are Welcome to Open Mic
This is a great opportunity to learn from, or mentor others and to share your passion with like-minded individuals. Everyone is invited – beginners to professionals and also to those who just want to listen and support your friends!
This is open to anyone in the community and you do not need to be affiliated with any church to participate – it’s all about the music! For more information contact Paul @ 609-865-8067 or email email@example.com.
Families – Bring the kids! We have a special community service project for the children – “Kids Mic” from 7 pm – 8 pm.
- Format: Sign up for 15 minute blocks (usually enough for 2 to 3 songs) and you may also invite others to join you! We usually have an open Jam at the end of the evening
- Equipment: There is a PA, Mics, Amps, Grand Piano, Organ, and a Drum Kit.
- Venue: The program is held in the chapel and the acoustics are outstanding!
- Refreshments: Bottled water, coffee, tea, cookies and snacks.
- Contact: Contact Paul @ 609-865-8067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions to the church are available here.
Spread the word. It’s all about the music and the community!