Book talk is a group of people who enjoy reading and discussing books together.
We meet monthly on Tuesdays at 7 pm at the church in the church Sunroom. We often have books available to borrow or can direct you to your local library!We have some good reads coming up would love to have you join us in any or all of the discussions.
Note we are off in Nov. 2019
- Dec. 3 – Promise Me by Richard Paul Evans.
- January 21 – The Noel Stranger by Richard Paul Evans
- February 18 – The Orphans Tale by Pam Jenoff
- March 17 – Language of Sycamore by Lisa Wingate
- April 21 – The Road Home by Richard Paul Evans
- May 19 – To the Moon and back by Karen Kingsbury
- June 16 – Sold on a Monday by Kristina McMorris
- July 21 – Good Night from London by Jennifer Robson